I have had a wonderful new year so far! New Years Eve we got together with a bunch of great friends from High School that I keep in touch with. We had dinner, played games and then reminisced until well past midnight! Our friends Jake's parents let us use their beautiful home for the party and luckily there was enough rooms that all our children went to bed in pack n plays upstairs while we "partied" on down (didn't bring my camera to this party! BLAST!) But then last night I got to get together with a few of my college room mates! It is a crazy feeling going over old stories of the silly things we did together
while our OWN children are running around! I am amazed when I consider how many great people I have had and have in my life! For a world full of a lot of creepies, lameo's or just plain weirdo's I have been surrounded by really cool people (although we have often fall into that weirdo category!)
Then this is Rachel with her little boy Andrew! His smile melts my heart and don't you know he smiled the second AFTER I snapped this picture!
Below are Tawney's boys! Who are also a little bit crazy, a little bit rock and roll and a whole lot of cute! The first one is Grant and the second is Blake.
This is Lindsey's little girl Riley who Lindsey likes to say is fluent in "sass"! I fell in love!
Where could she possibly get that from?
Thanks for being such great friends, friends! I am so happy to know you!



8 comments:
Oh the good ol' days. Can't believe you can say that now, huh? Looks like you had a fun time. Have a Happy New Year.
You are good and don't waste a minute! Thanks for capturing last night for us, that was so much fun. lets go down memory lane more often!
I think it is so great that you stay in touch with all your high school peeps. You really do know great people! I, being one of them... oops, did I say that out loud?
So fun that you hang out with all your old/still current friends. I am glad to fall into the new/current friend category. Does anyone understand this gibberish?
What a fun crowd!
Hey. I thought you were using that last pic for myspace. It's too provocative for blogger.
This is a family site.
Let's keep it clean.
I love those ladies! Such fun parties...we all consider ourselves super lucky to be YOUR friend, Cath.
Cute pics! I can't believe how much Lindsey's little girl is her mini me! How cute!
And Taj is getting so big and so cute!!! Where did you get that awesome tie!
Post a Comment