Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bunnell Boys

Tonight I got to babysit my friend Marianne's little boys and I say "got to" on purpose.  She doesn't believe me but I have the best time when these two come over.  Andrew is three, quite polite and fun to talk to.  Then Nicolas is just a week younger than Taj so those two hang out and Andrew hangs out with me!  They are really handsome little guys, always dressed to the nines.  Andrew was telling me that he even has special lotion to make his hair look cool! :)  Mission accomplished!  We just hung out and played.  That's my night and I LOVED it!  So here are a few cute shots...
These two are really good together.  I swear they share whatever toys they are playing with!  What 18 month olds actually share?  I caught them in the act to prove it!
And then Andrew built this really cool tower with every one of our "blocks" that go with this set!  I was pretty impressed.  Side note:  After we took this shot Andrew approved of the photo by saying "I used my really cool smile in that picture.  It looks pretty good!"  
So come over anytime Bunnell boys!  We like having you around!

9 comments:

Marianne said...

Those are some amazingly handsome boys:) they must have great parents....:) he hee he
thank you again sooo much for watching them. you are so fantastic with them.... Andrew adores you which doesn't happen to often so thank you for taking the time to get to know him... :)

Unguren said...

I agree that that is a really cool smile. I give it a thumbs up!

Anjuli White said...

Hey Cathy! I found your blog! Your family is so cute... Taj is just adorable! It is so fun to see you when you stop by the office. You can see our blog
www.cooperandanjuliwhite.blogspot.com
We are learning! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! Makes me miss when my boys were cute and people liked having them over.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

hey. thanks for leaving the message on my blog. it is such a small world. i can't wait to show ryan your blog and your cute little boy. i know like 8 people on your blog. hope you don't mind that i add you to mine so ican check out what everyone is up to.

-carlie

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

also, do you know sara slater? i know that she was really good friends with rachel. the slaters are my cousins.

Carolyn said...

I'm tagging you! Ha ha. You have to tell 5 interesting things about yourself. Love ya!

Jenny said...

So, I was a Maryanne's blog and was hoping you could babysit my kids too. Ha Ha! You would be the best ever. This is now the second time coming passed your blog. Once from Lindsey Leavitt's. Your little boy is so cute. I bet you kiss those cheeks all the time. Great to see the family.

Kirsten said...

What a fun time! Isn't it great when you find other kids that your kid loves to play with??? I am with you-I love having other kids over. It is such great entertainment for Eli (and for me).