So this morning I woke up, showered, got dressed did my hair and makeup and still not a sound from Taj! What the? Pretty soon 9:00 am rolls around and I am starting to wonder if he is alive in there. Since we had to be somewhere by 9:30 I finally went in to wake him up but and this is how I found him! He was totally snuggled in his blanket and sleeping like this snoozing the day away!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
snug as a bug...
Posted by nickel... at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I am pretty sure that is what my kids looked like this afternoon.
Kids are so sweet when they are sleeping and look completely peaceful. Thanks for sharing that special moment and wouldn't you know it would happen on a day when you had to be somewhere so you couldn't just let him sleep!
Can he get any cuter?!! Give him a big smoocher from Aunt Jen.
Aw, this is so sweet. I love sleeping babies!
Take a bite out of him, what a cutie!
That sweet boy looks like one of those picture you see in baby books. He is precious.
Grandpa and Grandma
Too precious! He totally looks like he plans on remaining sacked out for the rest of the day! I wish Eli would sleep that late!
What a little man! Don't you wish, though, that there was some type of alert system to let you know when they're going to do that? Then you could take better advantage of that time. Cass, he really is just a studly little guy!
You got such a cute little man. I love how they look when they are sleeping.
Ahhhhh! I just LOVE sleeping babies!! He looks so peaceful and sweet!
how sweet, what a cutie. the only time my kids sleep in is when i'm up early, when i want to sleep a little longer they are up early, dang!
Post a Comment