Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nativity BBOY Battle

Someone sent this to me (Mark) at work. I thought it was really funny. Now I am sharing it with you. I think the wise men definately out perform the angels.

4 comments:

Unguren said...

Funny and sacrilegious all at the same time. I call that entertainment! Is the guy at the end suppose to be Jesus? He definitely grew quickly if that is the case.

Carolyn said...

Yeah, Jesus is a giant? Cool!

Anonymous said...

That was sooo funny!

McEwen Family said...

I went to Aaron Powells wedding last night and ran into Evan from raintree days! Chris was there too but I didn't see him. Evan told me to tell you hi, he has a 2yr old son and another on the way. He wants you to check out his blog and say hi. The address is: evanandrebecca.blogspot.com it was totally fun to catch up. blast from the past to say the least.