Wednesday, January 30, 2008

B-Boys in Da House

Looks like Uncle Mark has been teaching the nephews in the family a thing or two about break dancing! :)

Don't send a lame Starring You! eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

Cute! I think breakdancing is another one of those things from the 80s that will never truly go away.

Jen said...

HILARIOUS! I had no idea Mark was video taping this performance. Thanks for posting it!

Unguren said...

Did we just get a little glimpse into the future? Is it just me or does that look like it could be Taj when he is older. Creepy!

Carolyn said...

So funny! I love that and so does Eden! You guys are looking great!

Hailey said...

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! Tell Uncle Mark thanks for the break-dancing lessons....obviously they have worked!

Hailey said...

Chase: um thanks mark. you really rock :)

Anonymous said...

SOOOO Funny I didn't know they were doing a secret break dancing lesson.

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Now this one was actually worth watching.

Grandpa O

Anonymous said...

I have never left a comment on your blog Cathy, but I love reading it & couldn't let this one go by without note....so funny! Thanks for sharing your sweet family with me. Liz Chrisman

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Taj looked very natural in that setting! Good job Mark!