This is Taj's new church shirt/tie. This is actually the first tie he's ever owned. Once he gets older he'll pretty much just be wearing white shirts to church so he is enjoying his wild side now while he can.

Taj appears to be thinking, "are you sure this sushi stuff is safe? I trust you and all ma'...but raw fish?" He didn't eat a ton of it, but he did keep coming back for nibbles.

Here is a sweet photo of Taj chillin' in his new spider man lounge chair. He loved the chair so much that he pretty much sat in it the whole time we were opening Christmas. He just relaxes and lays his head back. It's pretty much his own little throne. If you look close you'll notice Taj's first black eye.

This picture may look like he is bored but that's not the case, he is just snuggled watching his version of "surf videos" known as Baby Einstein or Teletubbies. Very relaxed (watching with his good eye).

This is Taj enjoying some sips of moms coveted "Vanilla Steamer." Thanks to Jen, Cathy's sister, Cathy has been frequenting Starbucks lately, cashing in on her gift card.

This is just a rad picture. No more explanation.

Meet Randy Rugface. We met our new friend while vacuuming recently. Randy is located in the center of the area rug located in the kitchen. The kitchen table sits directly on his face all the time. It must get pretty boring looking at the bottom of the table all day everyday. But despite his unpleasant lot in life Randy manages to keep a stiff upper lip and a positive outlook on life. Now that we know he exists, he is an inspiration to our family. Notice that Randy is smiling at you whether you are looking at him right side up or upside down.
11 comments:
What a cool dude Taj is! We are going on a rug face hunt today! Awesome! Merry Christmas!
What a little stud-man! How'd the black eye thing happen? Too much skateboarding?
Mark, I'm bet Randy Rugface was so happy when you found him. Does he have a nose ring?
He looks so studly in the spiderman chair. And the purple sparkle bow adds even more studliness. Love the skull and crossbones tie, too!
He is the coolest!!!!! I love his personality! I think that Randy is the coolest. I used to make pictures out of Grandma Gail's rugs too. Happy finding!
Hey, Randy Rugface is supposed to be hiding under the table. We put him there long ago.
Taj looks great. How're the parents doing?
Grandpa O
Your new blog layout has really been confusing me since it all just comes up black except for the stuff on the right side. But I finally just clicked on the black space and this post came up. Love the tie and pics of Taj. What a cute little man. We missed seeing you guys for the holidays but we did enjoy spending quality time with Mark's parents and brother Dave. We even got them to carol with us for a bit. Good times!
cute pics of Taj but I really loved Randy Rugface. That really cracked me up. I'm glad you changed your blog. I couldn't look at all of it before.
Merry Christmas! Taj is looking more and more grown-up...what a cute little dude. And Randy - you're an inspiration to us all.
I see that you changed your blog! Yeah now I can read it! I love the rug face guy. Very cooky like my friends. I am also digging his nose ring.
It was great to see you tonight and catch up. I wish Taj could have met Andrew. He is so cute! Love the tie!
Taj is huge! It's amazing what kids tend to do when you don't see them for a year? Good to hear from you kids and are a part of the blogging universe. Hope you are enjoying the winter weather in Vegas, John has shoveled the driveway three times tonight... and it is still snowing.
Post a Comment