So tonight was our ward Christmas Party! The theme was a Polynesian Christmas and it was really cute (despite the pictures we got. They hardly do it justice). Sara Prince was the person in charge of planning it and although I do not think she reads (or even knows) about my blog I would like to give her a big cyber high five! The food was DELICIOUS. We had shredded pork, veggie stir-fry, some delicious salad with pine nuts in it and of course RICE! The decorations were really creative and darling and there was even some sweet entertainment! Taj was the only one in the family who dressed for the theme (and I must say he was working that hula shirt). It was a wonderful night with the family! I am so grateful to have such a fun happy ward. We are surrounded by talented great kind loving people! It has really been one of my biggest blessings since most of my family has since been required to relocate elsewhere as of late.
Merry Christmas!
The Season is upon us!



9 comments:
Awww, that top picture is so sweet! What a cute mom Taj has! Your ward party sounds great. Especially the food...YUM!
Taj is lookin' stylin' in his Hawaiian shirt and Volcom hat.
I'm happy you have such a fun ward, too, but I really think you'd be happy wherever you are 'cuz you're just that type of person. (Sorry, Dad, that was extremely bad grammer.) I bet they're all glad to have you around, too.
it looks like a lot of fun. but i agree....i think you would be happy just about anywhere, polly. which is very good!
Cathy, you are probably friends with every body in the word because you are SO OUTGOING!! Glad you guys had fun!
Taj looks very "kicking it in my shirt laid back" and you look very "smoking hot!"
Mele Kalikimaka indeed! Man, this post brought back so many memories from the two Christmases on my mission. Nothin' like a Polynesian holiday!
Is there anything that little Taj doesn't look handsome in? I doubt it! Looks like a fun party! Is the Sara Prince in your ward at all related to an Allison Prince in Boise? Maybe it is just the last name Prince just entitles you to super-fantastic creativity that would shame Martha Stewart...
no fair. it looks like we really missed out on some fun. what a great idea to have Taj dress up. you guys are the coolest parents. we need to get together and have a date night or something. :)
Nickel, you look beautiful in these pictures!
Post a Comment