Saturday, November 24, 2007

More and more of Random Taj Fun!

(doesn't he look so much older  in this picture?)
So here are a few random favorites!  These are all actually from one morning.  We took a bath and while trying to escape getting our clothes on he discovered a draw in my dresser full of hats.  He quickly picked his favorite and it entertained him for the next couple of hours (notice he also accomplished his goal of not getting dressed because mom was too distracted by his cuteness).  Can you see how much fun he has playing peak-a-boo with that cute boy in the reflection?  At one point he pulled the hat over his whole face and wandered around laughing!  then we discovered some stickers that morning (you know those free ones you get in the mail on occasion?) which was a whole new chapter of fun.  Can you tell what the one on his forehead says? It says "I'm special"  Yes you are Taj Owen.  You are one of a kind!

11 comments:

Jen said...

He's so adorable! Give him lots of lovin' from Aunt Jen

Carolyn said...

Taj, you are special. I can't believe how much he is growing up.

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Taj . . . You can hide you head in a hat, but Mom will find you every time. I've tried it.

Grandpa Owen

7 Baldwin's said...

Awww- your little guy is sooo cute!!! I love the beanie!

Unguren said...

I so appreciate the fact that your kid is naked in some pictures instead of just mine. Cute cute Taj!

Lindsey Leavitt said...

Cutie!
Dude, you think he'll let me borrow that hat?

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

great hat and cute pics. sounds like life is pretty good in the snavely house! taj does look like a little man now...they grow up too fast...ok maybe not too fast but it does seem quick when you don't see them everyday!

Danalin said...

I love Taj, I love the surfboard tunnel...I love the Snavely Fam! Sometimes I just really get missing you, Cass, and now is one of those times.

Bonny said...

Super cute!! I'm glad we get to run into each other now and then. I love you guys!!
Taj-o is getting so big. I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!!

Hailey said...

Ha,ha! He is so sweet!

Kirsten said...

Cute, cute, and more cute! What a little ham bone! (both taj and mark!) So much fun!