Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just a really happy kid

I got a little video footage of Taj this morning.  This is just a taste of the happy, busy, CUTE kid that I get to play with every morning.  As you can see there are toys strewn throughout the house and we just roam around in our PJ's and play  most mornings and I wouldn't give it up for the world! p.s. if you listen closely at the very end he actually says "bye" or at least the closest thing I have ever heard to it. 

8 comments:

Kara Benson said...

He is darling, do you think you could find some time to tell us about you? You've been tagged. Go to my blog to get the rules. Have fun, love ya!

Unguren said...

Taj is cute. I won't lie. It does look like he has a goal in mind when he passes you to do what it is that he wants. Don't you just hate that they won't just stand there and be...well cute!

Emily said...

That sounds like what we do all day too. Isn't it the best?! Cute little man you've got there!

Em

Harlene said...

What a good mom you are! I miss those days soo much, I am actually going over college requirements with my "little guy".

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!!! I loved it all! :)

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

What a kid . . .

Grandpa O

Danalin said...

I'm excited for the next get-together (which will be I-don't-know-when) for our two little men to toddle around and play together. Max would LOVE the walking version of Taj! He is so, so cute, Cath.

melia said...

Cathy,

He is so cute. SO are you what a great mom you are.

I found you through Amanda.