Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Another cute one...

Ok...all day long I have tried to upload this second video I took of Taj and it just won't work!  I gave up and just loaded it onto youtube and you can just click this and watch it here.  Believe me it will be worth it...well...worth it if you are entertained by watching a 15 month old stumble around and make cute facial expressions. :)  So basically if you are related to him or a mom or just like cute little kids...for you folks totally worth it.  Click the link already!

8 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

This is the cutest little boy in the world. Let's be sure to keep just this way.

Grandpa O.

Danalin said...

ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Cathy... you have a perfict little boy!!!

Carolyn said...

That's funny. He is going to miss you the next couple of days when you are out visiting ME!!!!

Jen said...

He's so cute - doesn't he want to come visit his Aunt Jen?! Don't YOU want to come visit Aunt Jen?!

Harlene said...

I will come visit Aunt Jen, Aunt Carolyn, Aunt Cathy, taj, eden, kenna ava, whomever would like. That is a CUTE boy!

Anonymous said...

Sister Beckstrand... The Martins are hoping you guys will all come to their house some time soon!

Kirsten said...

Too cute! Don't you just love how much kids love to be chased and tickled? It should really be an Olympic sport!