I figured I ought to post these shots so they can be remembered. Mark occasionally likes to take decorating into his own hands. And although we usually have similar tastes these two touches were a little much for me! I actually left the red one up for a while (he made me promise to for his parents visit!) But then when the surfboard tunnel was created I had to draw the line. Not that I don't appreciate Mark's touch but I thought it might clash a little with the rest of the decor of my mother's lovely home! (mom you'd better back me up on this one!)
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I back you up all the way!! We love you Mark, but We vote that Cathy gets to do the decorating. She is worth every nickel!
Fancy.
Hey Mark, if you get a few more strategically placed up there, it can be a big twisty slide for Taj - well, and for you, too, if you'd like.
nice try mark! very subtle.
Post a Comment