Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm No Fool (With Fire)

I love this cartoon. I used to watch it when I was but a lad on the Disney channel. I still get the tune stuck in my head sometimes "I'm no fool, no siree, I'm gonna live to be a hundred and three, I play safe for you and me cause I'm no fool." Its kinda long (to the tune of 8 minutes) but totally worth it. It could save your life one day. Don't thank me, thank Jiminy.

7 comments:

nickel... said...

This is another sweet entry I made (Mark).

Kirsten said...

This is totally a childhood classic. I was totally humming along with the music (and will probably continue singing I'm no fool for weeks to come!) Thanks for the trip down memory lane Mark!

Carolyn said...

Oh yeah. I loved this cartoon too. Kind of like a "documentary" for kids. I always wished they made more like these. The good thing about playing the video is that you can watch it at the same time you are writing your comment.

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

also a fave of mine from childhood. glad to see things are going great with you guys and to hear mark's voice in a post (not that i don't always enjoy cathy!). i can never get cody to sit down and do one which is a real loss for everyone. good times.

Anonymous said...

I love when he says that you will live tell' you'll be 103! I love this cartoon!

Jen said...

I don't remember these cartoons - of course I remember Jiminy Cricket, but not this particular one. I guess I'm a School House Rock girl. I better watch it again, 'cuz I'm no fool.

Unguren said...

I finally watched the video and Gavin loved it! It is good that you never out grow Jiminy.