Taj has always been mindful of personal appearance and general hygiene. Don't get me wrong, he is a rough and tough boy who likes to play and get dirty (occasionally eating dog food and drinking from doggy water bowls). However, he has recently developed the fine motor skills required to brush his teeth. Each morning while mom and dad are brushing their teeth he loves to grab his tooth brush and join in the fun (as evidenced in the photos above and below).
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
This is Mark, and I made this blog entry. It is my first one ever and it is fun. And I like surfing. Talk to you all later. bye.
I LOVE it! Happy brushing little Taj! Eli used to be pretty good about letting me help brush his teeth, but now that he really has some, he wants to do it all by himself (this entails sucking on the toothbrush and demanding more and more toothpaste to keep things tasty). We got him an Elmo toothbrush today, and that seemed to help a bit.
Taj, I'm really proud of you for brushing your teeth. How's the music on those head phones? Oh, wait... they aren't plugged in. But they totally look awesome. Are headphones the new accessory?
That's what I was most impressed with - the headphones. Aunt Jill will be so happy about Taj's good dental hygiene practices.
The headphones are actually silk screened onto his shirt. It is one of his new articles of clothing we recently got him. Taj is styling in his new duds.
The headphones look so real! I am glad Taj is going to grow up and have good, clean teeth.
Now that I know that Taj has good hygiene he can mack on Laney anytime!
Post a Comment