Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in.
Such a great trick. Now when you have another one (baby) you can teach Taj to go get diapers and wipes.
What a good helper.
Too cute! He is such a good little helper! And he looks devastatingly handsome while disposing of his diaper, too!
so cute. he's a star :)
Great trick. I was waiting for the sippy cup to go in after but I guess all that work made him thirsty. Very cute!
Hooray for tricks that help mom and dad! It makes the little man feel cool and you get to sit back while they do the dirty work. I think I'm going to like this mommy business even more as my kids get older! :)
He's adorible! And the best at throwing a way stuff.( how do you spell throwing agian?)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Such a great trick. Now when you have another one (baby) you can teach Taj to go get diapers and wipes.
What a good helper.
Too cute! He is such a good little helper! And he looks devastatingly handsome while disposing of his diaper, too!
so cute. he's a star :)
so cute. he's a star :)
Great trick. I was waiting for the sippy cup to go in after but I guess all that work made him thirsty. Very cute!
Hooray for tricks that help mom and dad! It makes the little man feel cool and you get to sit back while they do the dirty work. I think I'm going to like this mommy business even more as my kids get older! :)
He's adorible! And the best at throwing a way stuff.( how do you spell throwing agian?)
Post a Comment