We were just messing around the other night after Taj went to sleep and decided to film some of it. Then I decided to edit it and slap some music to it because Taj might enjoy it. Here is the final product (this is also my very first attempt at using iMovie). Enjoy.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I thought it was amazing! Mark, I never knew you had that tallent! Just Joking!
Woo hoo! Merry, merry Christmas Snavely crew!
Most impressive! Good job by all!
thats teh funniest thing i've ever seen. i love your new template. i haven't been able to pull up your blog for a while so im glad you changed it. that video is so rockin :)
Cass, I think you have a real future in video-making. I loved that! When Max wakes up I'll play it for him. Man, those guys have serious staying-on-the-ball-at-all-costs skills!
I'm so glad you changed your blog so I can see everything again. That video made me so happy and brought back fond memories of Mark and Josh goofing off. Thanks for the 1min58secs of pure enjoyment!
Only you two computer nerds could come up with a video that classy on your first try. I made a music video for John (to notify him he successfully knocked me up) but it is nothing up to your level of expertise. Though it is funny, check out our blog archive around the 30th of October.
Post a Comment