I have never considered myself the crafting type but this last weekend I got in touch with my inner crafter! Mark is a Young Men leader in our ward and this last Friday night one of the young men named Thomas came over to hang out with us and brought with him a little project he'd wanted to do. Thomas is also into surfing and brought of few of his magazines, a bulletin board that he's had in his room and some handy dandy mod podge! We spread out the rags and started cutting and gluing away and had a Blast! And our final product turned out pretty sweet if I do say so myself.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What? No pictures of Mark glued smack dab in the middle? Even so, it is a great looking bulletin board. The Young Men must LOVE having Mark as their leader!
What a cool leader for young men. I love the dedication and fun that came out of your night.
Beautiful collage my dear! And I must say that there is nothing wrong adding a little fromage to a collage! How fun!
Thats really cool. I should do something like this!
Post a Comment