Here are a few shots of a day with us.
Dad picked out my outfit. The theory behind this outfit is that each piece is so cool on its own that it stands out independently and doesn't matter that they in no way match with each other (according to Mark, stylist extraordinare)
mixing bowl/hatware
mom got new frames. This pic is a result of Taj figuring out how the camera works. He did not in fact take this picture (mark did) but taj put together that what moves on the screen gets clicked and frozen and then you can look at it afterwards (does that make sense?) Anyhow...once this was discovered we were taking A LOT of photos.
one that dad took of the two of them
isn't he enthusiastic?
thanks for playing!



13 comments:
Very cute! Mark is actually kind of right with his non matchy theory. Way to go stylist extraordinare!
I love Taj's mixing bowl hat - Mya loves to wear mixing bowls too. :)
And I absolutely love your new spectacles!! You look FABULOUS!! I actually have an eye appointment on Friday and will be getting a new glasses wardrobe for myself - so excited!!
We need to get together - I miss my Cathy!!
I think I am a bit more conservative in my style of dress. But I am slightly older than that very cute young man. I mean Taj although Mark is cute also. I think I would like to come spend a day in your world.
Aunt Glenna
Cute little family!
Cool frames and fun pics. I also love when Cody dresses Morgan. I'm always amazed at how he can miss everything that actually goes together and just pick things he likes. Too funny.
Love the new spectacles! Did Mark pick out the accessory around Taj's neck, too? Is that piece so totally cool on it's own that it does not need to match the other items, thus making the entire outfit all the more cool?
love the glasses! you look so good in them! very cute photos of your little family, I love it!
Your family is way too awesome!!!!!
Cathy - Your little guy is so cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Jillyn's youngest boy Weston. The Roundy genes must be pretty strong. What's going on in your life? My mom tells me you're living in your parents' house while they're on their mission? Nice set-up. I wish we could hook something like that up. Are you still working? It's been fun reading your blog.
-Sarah
Tyler LOVES to dress Max in things that don't match to see if/when I will say something. I don't say much unless we're going out in public and it's REALLY bad. I'm lovin' the new glasses...I'm up for a new pair myself.
You guys are too funny!!
Cathy, this is Katy Vermillion, and I just ran into your blog. You are so cute!!!!!
I just wanted to say hi and tell you I love you and think we need to reconnect.
Email me if you have time at khvermil@mpsaz.org
I must say that Taj's shirt is pretty dang cool! Those shorts are rad too.... Mark is definitely onto something there! I like your new glasses, you are one hot mama!
Just wait till they learn how to do it on their own. The pictures that turn out are hilarious.
Post a Comment