Sunday, April 20, 2008

Scar Update

This is just Mark and Taj having a dance party in the kitchen.
Many of you will recall that a couple of weeks ago we endured our first stitch worthy cut.  Well we got those stitches in on a Friday and then out the following Wednesday.  The scab fell off the next day and it is healing up nicely if I do say so myself.  We try to put some ointment on it periodically but he messes with it non-stop if we put a band-aide on so there you have it.  He is (as you can tell) devastatingly handsome all the same!

3 comments:

Unguren said...

Wow. That looks really good!

Kirsten said...

The scar definitely takes nothing away from his dashing good looks. I am sure you are relieved to have this first badge winning experience out of the way!

Love the new do by the way!

Danalin said...

Man, those eyes! Love 'em. I like scars because I like the stories that go with them. Ty has a scar in almost the same place as Taj from taking an elbow to the head in basketball. Oh, and three other places on his face bear scars from that sport. His face just gets in the way too often. It looks like Taj's scar may totally disappear, though.