As Polly Pocket would say, "LOVE IT." You can imagine my elementary school playground conversation with my first grade teacher being named Mrs. Cooney.
I never learned the circle, circle, dot, dot, vacine. Why didn't anyone teach me? I'm sure I have cooties...That is really funny, I'm going to have to share that with others. Thanks for the laugh
I laughed out loud. Then sent it to my staff at school. I think it's an important public announcement that we should ALL be aware of. I'm in recovery myself!
7 comments:
HA HA HA HA! That is so funny! I remember doing the circle, circle dot, dot thing!
I won't lie. I am kinda happy I have cooties.
As Polly Pocket would say, "LOVE IT." You can imagine my elementary school playground conversation with my first grade teacher being named Mrs. Cooney.
I never learned the circle, circle, dot, dot, vacine. Why didn't anyone teach me? I'm sure I have cooties...That is really funny, I'm going to have to share that with others. Thanks for the laugh
hahaha funny... i blogged for the first time in a while....check it out yo! i did like 4 cuz i was so bored:]
That is so funny! Long time ,no see. So fun seeing you in blog world. How are you guys? Your son is so cute!
I laughed out loud. Then sent it to my staff at school. I think it's an important public announcement that we should ALL be aware of. I'm in recovery myself!
Post a Comment