Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in.
I just think she has on a darling top! And I consider myself warned about commments I leave on your blog.
Wow! I think that I like the original Cathy better. Although they all have a certain something.
Oh no you didn't!I am plotting my revenge!!!!
Carolyn ... We'll love you no matter what living in the South does to you ...
Carolyn, love the lips. Cathy, saweet.
Oh those Roundy women are soo photogenic!
I don't know if I can keep coming to your blog if these pictures stay up!!!!
i think you look HOTT! luscious lips!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I just think she has on a darling top! And I consider myself warned about commments I leave on your blog.
Wow! I think that I like the original Cathy better. Although they all have a certain something.
Oh no you didn't!
I am plotting my revenge!!!!
Carolyn ... We'll love you no matter what living in the South does to you ...
Carolyn, love the lips. Cathy, saweet.
Oh those Roundy women are soo photogenic!
I don't know if I can keep coming to your blog if these pictures stay up!!!!
i think you look HOTT! luscious lips!
Post a Comment