alright...I may or may not have gotten teary when I watched this!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in.
alright...I may or may not have gotten teary when I watched this!
Posted by nickel... at 6:45 PM
8 comments:
As the lion was getting closer I started to think, maybe she got teary because the lion didn't remember them and he took a big bite, I am so glad it was the opposite! Thank you, I love you too!
Great video, friend! I got teary-eyed too.
There was some misting. That was very sweet. Thanks for the great start to my day!
Cousin Jillyn
Loved it...kind of made me think of Dieter, he's almost that big these days!
I may or may not have gotten a little teary myself...
That lion got all sorts of emotional and mauled those people.
Wow, who knew that would bring on the emotions it did. Thanks. :)
I tagged you..just do it. :) Thanks
I saw a longer version where the lion actually brought his wife to meet them too. She was wary but she did come up to them. It was on the The View.
Post a Comment