Thursday, August 21, 2008

Taj II: The Revenge!

Coming to a C-Section near me: 3/27/09
(which puts me at 9 weeks.  And yes I have been fairly sick.  Not as much as most but apparently I am a tad wussier than I'd like to admit.  I have also had a weird problem with sitting in front of the computer hence the major delay in all things blog)

33 comments:

Bonny said...

I had a hunch that you might be preggo the last time I saw you. Women's intuition I guess. Congrats, that's so exciting!! Taj is going to make a great big bro!
Love you - lets get together soon!

Kara Benson said...

YAY! We are so excited for you guys, good luck with the morning sickness!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

yeah!!! congrats!! this one will be a cutie too!!!

Carolyn said...

I love pregnant Nickel!

Amy said...

I knew it! I even asked Crystal tonight at our presidency meeting if she had heard any rumors about you being pregos. Not that you look it, you seriously have that special glow!


Congratulations!

Unguren said...

Look at you all official with your pee stick on the screen!

Kirsten said...

Yeah! One is fun, but two is - uh - more fun (and challenging), but I love it!! Taj will be an awesome big bro!

Marlena said...

Congrats Nickel!

Kenn N said...

congrats. We will see how fun two is in a few weeks. Good luck to you on the adventure.

Jillo said...

You picked the perfect time to be pregnant. Not to hot and the Holidays make things fly by!
Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Sarah E said...

Hooray for you! Congratulations!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! And only a month behind me! Now we really do have to get together.

7 Baldwin's said...

That's the best news I've heard all day! It's like your civic duty to reproduce when you and your hubby are such good lookin and awesomely cool people as you guys are!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Cori and Dusty said...

well, hotty totty my little motty!!! may your botty just shotty right up to the kerplotty!!! Love you guys.
musty

Jessica said...

congrats! Good luck with things.. if you need someone to watch Taj for a few hours so you can rest, let me know :)

Cori said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! I was just wondering out loud to Dusty last night about when this might be happening to you. So exciting. Good luck with the sick stuff.
Cori

SUZANNE said...

SO exciting! Will Nickle be eating pickles soon? Congratulations to you!!!

Shari Baker said...

Congratulations! So happy for you. Taj is so cute so of course your can't go wrong. Best wishes with your pregnancy.

Jamie Claire said...

Congratulations to you! I hope the yuck feeling goes away soon. I was alot more of a wuss pregnant than I would've liked but yeah its a demanding job. Hopefully our little guys (who share a name) :) can meet soon

Jenny said...

So happy I can tell Sarah now...actually already did, but it was so fun to you in Groom's office. I am so excited for your cute little family. You will love being a mother of two.

Anonymous said...

Way cool -- I love the pink positive on the test! XOXO

harmsie said...

Hey congrats i found you through Sarah. Anyway good luck I just had number 2 anoher girl and its so much fun. Love ya heather Harms theharmsfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Now the next time I see you, it will be you that's big and pregnant!

Brynn said...

Congrats Nickel! I also had a feeling that you might be pregnant again. I am so happy for you! We need to talk names!

I love you and your family.

Love, Brynn

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

I've been meaning to call and say congrats ever since Mark's mom let it slip to my mom...who of course slipped it to me. I am SO happy for you both and glad that the cruise is still on! Can't wait to see your prego self over the holidays!

Blake and Yanery said...

Congradulations!!!

McEwen Family said...

Yea! We'll be having babies together in March! Congrats and don't worry about not getting on the computer, I NEVER do, today I'm being brave, I will pay a severe price I'm sure. That's just way exciting news!

Harlene said...

Congratulations!!! I will forgive the lack of blogging, I am so sorry about the morning sickness.

Yerba Mate works wonders, as does Dramamine. Check with your doc of course.

WooHoo!!

aaron and allee said...

Yay!! Congratulations, Cathy! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Amy said...

I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder when Cathy is going to have another baby?" And there you go. Congratulations my friend!

Can you please move to Idaho now? Thank you for your time.

Brimaca said...

Yay! Congrats!

Emily said...

Congratulations! March babies are the best. Like everybody else said, the holidays make the time go by so fast. With that and already have a kid to take care of, baby #2 will be here in no time. We're excited for you guys.

Jessica B Photography said...

Hey congratulations!