Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in.
I love the last picture where he looks like he could laugh and snort. You know that totally nerdy "let me push up my glasses and snort."
What a cutie! i definitely have a soft spot for nerds! Thank you for your nice comments about my fam, right back at cha babe!
Still try to keep him cute when you come up to RENO!!!!!
Now that's the cutest nerd I've ever seen!
Great nerd impression and I love that you get a kick out of every little thing your mini-mark does. I feel the same about mini-cody!
Love it! Eli loves doing the same thing with my glasses-walking around squinting and tripping over everything.
Who wouldn't love this kid?! It was so fun seeing you last month, Cass!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the last picture where he looks like he could laugh and snort. You know that totally nerdy "let me push up my glasses and snort."
What a cutie! i definitely have a soft spot for nerds! Thank you for your nice comments about my fam, right back at cha babe!
Still try to keep him cute when you come up to RENO!!!!!
Now that's the cutest nerd I've ever seen!
Great nerd impression and I love that you get a kick out of every little thing your mini-mark does. I feel the same about mini-cody!
Love it! Eli loves doing the same thing with my glasses-walking around squinting and tripping over everything.
Who wouldn't love this kid?! It was so fun seeing you last month, Cass!
Post a Comment