Thursday, February 28, 2008

California lovin...

We went to California this weekend to attend our good friend Matt's wedding!  Congrats Brook and Matt (more pictures of this event to follow).  But when we got there on Friday our good friend John came with us to the beach and snapped tons of great photos (thanks John!).  Here are many of our favorites!  It was such a perfect impromptu play date/ photo session at the beach!

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Awesome! Those were such great pictures! I'm stealing them. Taj is such a cool kid!!!!

Kirsten said...

Beautiful pictures! They could have come from a magazine or something! Sounds like you had a great trip. Taj is such a cutie and is getting so big!

BTW, I LOVED your Asagio Fettuccini Bake! Yummy!

Unguren said...

holly blogging mania! You have managed to make everyone elses life look really boring.

Jen said...

LOVE the picture of Taj being thrown up in the air. Way to photo the mid-air action!

McEwen Family said...

You have been a busy girl! I loveed reading all about it though. What great beach photos, so so cute!!! Looks like you had a great time!

aaron and allee said...

Oh, I love California and your pictures turned out fantastic! What a fun wedding and I love the surf tradition. Happy boarding this weekend!

7 Baldwin's said...

Why are you not a photographer?- you take amazing pictures! And I am soooo jealous of your lovely weekend in Cali! Fun stuff!

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Amazing photos! Nothing like the beach for boosting your spirits.

Mands Glenn said...

Cute pics! I'm totally homesick now. You are such a cute Mommy!