Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lest you thought we'd be home for long...

This weekend we are going to live a taste of the high life with a bunch of our friends in a cabin in Brianhead Utah!  My sister Jill is watching Taj for us while we spend the night Friday and then snowboard on Saturday.  You might be asking yourself "haven't the Snavely's been going out of town a lot?" and the answer is YES!  It might be starting to be a bit much for me (what the?  I must be growing up because I am becoming much more of a homebody) but all these super fun opportunities just happened to come up one weekend after the other.  So enjoy the exciting blogs now because for a while after this its going to be nothing but my commentary on the latest on Playhouse Disney!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I want to live like a Snavely!

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

I've become such a homebody too. Once I got married I never wanted to go anywhere. There truly is, "No place like home"