I have a great great friend named Hannah and yesterday was her birthday. She LOVES her some crab so we got to go out to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner with our hubbies and Taj (although Taj was not too cooperative during the meal. As Hannah would say "he did not get the memo that we were there to celebrate!"). There are a couple things that I find interesting about dining at Joe's with Hannah. First of all...Hannah is not a "big eater", in fact she is a pretty tiny girl..but that girl can pack away the crab. Its really impressive! Secondly, she LOVES to eat at Joe's for her birthday (its tradition) however if you were to tell any employee at Joe's that it was Hannah's birthday you would no longer be considered Hannah's friend (this is not an exaggeration) If she had to wear a sombrero and dance in any congo lines a result...the friendship would end there! :) Which would be a tragic loss because Hannah is a really wonderful friend! She is funny, stylish, realistic, creative, organized, silly, a really amazing mom and cook, happy and cool plus dozens of other good adjectives!! I Like you Quite a lot Hannah! I'm a Fannah!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I'm a Fannah too!
Nice bib, Cathy.
I would just like to say that I believe that you give this angry, agitateable, conniving, egotistical, non-sociable person far too much credit.
I do dig the picture and the crab bib! Go Joes!!
what a cute post and what a great friend. you are so fantastic girl :) i love the pics of taj in the glasses, so handsome. i hope to see you monday and tuesday night :)
Hey there former Sister Roundy! You may not remember me but you served in my ward (Independence 4th)a while ago and I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi! My name is Maggie Leak (my mom is Rosie Jones). I was friends with Julie Clayton and I went out on splits with you sisters sometimes! Anyway this may sound cheesy but I want you to know that you are a big reason why I chose to serve a mission! You inspired me! I served in the Cleveland Ohio Mission and Kirtland Historical Sites and I've been home for about a year and a half. Hope you are doing well. Cute little boy!
love,
Maggie
I might just have to become a Fannah. Happy Birthday.
Hey Roundy! I guess it's been Cathy now for a while. This is Sister Pincock (Shari Baker now). I don't want to be a blog stalker so I thought I would let you know that I got your blog address from the Clayton's blog and was happy to see that you are doing well. You look great and little Taj is so cute. Thanks for sharing your blog. It's a wonderful way to keep in touch with people. I'm also working on starting a blog. Good times!
Hey! This is Crystal (macdonald) Miller. I don't know if you remember me but we knew each other in high school. I must have too much time on my hands tonight because I have been blog surging for an hour. But I am so glad I did because I just found you! You look beautiful, the same just even more sophisticated! And your son is darling! Thanks for letting me "peek" at your blog!
Every time I look at your blog all I see is my mug staring back at me. Seriously thinking that I am going to have to do a bloging intervention soon.
Post a Comment