Thursday, October 25, 2007

Zion

We are in Zion right now!  Mark's mom and dad flew in from Florida last weekend and yesterday we drove up here to Zion to spend a couple of days then on up to Lehi and Alpine to see Mark's two sisters and their families that live up there!  I already can't believe that I have lived this close to someplace this beautiful and have not spent more time up here.  We are having a wonderful time and I will blog all about it once we finally sit still long enough!  P.S. I have no idea why this is all one big link.  I think I attached the font to the picture somehow but I am too lazy this morning to try and fix it! :)

6 comments:

Bonny said...

Zion is so beautiful!! Have fun up north! Can't wait to see pics and hear about your fun trip. :)

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

Are you guys still playing around? When will you ever come home. I'm getting lonesome.

Grandpa O.

Danalin said...

I've spent some time there, but not nearly enough for living so close all of those years. I'll be excited to see all of your pictures!

Unknown said...

We did the same thing when we lived in Vegas! We went on one trip to Zions with the scouts in our ward. We hiked the Narrows - no small feat - 17+ miles through a river. Yeah, I thought I was going to die in that canyon. I couldn't walk for weeks! Ouch! It was beautiful, but oh so much longer than we thought!

I hope you guys are having a blast!

Kenn N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenn N said...

I miss areas like that. Texas is a cool place to live, but we don't near the outdoor beauty and diversity of scenery that Utah, and even Nevada have.

P.S. thanks for the link to my site, but it's broken, you forgot a colon. in the http:// part.