The other day I was putting the a new liner in the trash can when Taj decided to take the old bag out for me! How thoughtful! (Carolyn...I happen to remember that you have a picture of Eden doing this same thing when she was this age! That's what inspired me to grab my camera :)
And then later that night Taj and his Dad were having the best time playing around so I snapped a couple of cute pictures of my two favorite men! :)



5 comments:
Silly Taj, the trash bin is in the garage not the living room! He is such a good helper. Yeah, that picture of Eden was after her 1 yr birthday party. I remember it well.
Taj does look like his daddy, but I can see a lot of Roundy in him too!
I'm glad that someone else finally said that...I see a lot of Cathy in her little man as well and every time I've said it I've been shot down. :) Love pictures of little boys with their dads!
Wow! Already taking out the trash. What a great little helper! I love the pictures of Taj and his dad. You can tell they have a great time together. "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home..." is true at our house too :)
Em
Now there're a couple good guys. Won't be long until Taj goes on the California surfing jaunts.
Grandp O.
Don't you love it when they decide to "help out" - Eli loves to push the vacuum and the broom around. He doesn't do either very well yet, but hey, I am sure not going to stop him from thinking housework is cool!!!!
Cute pics of Taj and daddy. Keep those boys working!
Post a Comment