Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cha-cha-cha...

Star in Your Own JibJab! It's Free!
So during our trip we hung out with Mark's sister's family. Tim (bro-in-law) is a photographer and always snapping photos so we didn't think anything of the silly closeups he took of us right before we left...until we recieved this! :) Prepare to laugh!

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

Whaaa, haaa, haaa, haaaa, haaaa

Jen said...

So funny!!!!!! You two are good dancers!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so funny. Do another one with Taj in it.

Hailey said...

Ha, ha! Tim gotcha.

Unguren said...

Cathy I love it septinthat Mark looks like he is a tad constipated.

Carolyn said...

"septinthat"

That's funny.

Danalin said...

Hilarious! Who knew you could groove like that?! I love it, love it, love it!

Bonny said...

HAHAHAHAAA!! So funny!! Mya really loved it too! She was groovin' right along with you!
Loved it!! :0)

Emily said...

Oh my gosh this is so funny! You two are excellent dancers!

Kirsten said...

I love it! That definitely made my afternoon, you groovy chick, you!