Taj has decided it is a fun game to take off running whenever I am trying to get him in the tub for bathtime! The boy loves bathtime...but not without a quick game of chase these cute buns first! :)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Buns on the Run
Posted by nickel... at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
It's strange how when you take the clothes off a baby how FREE they feel and run off. Caleb does the same thing. The look on his face when you take his clothes off. I guess if I was forced to wear a diaper all day... Hilarious.
You know, I have this same problem with Dan. (Just kidding!)
This is one of those pictures you keep and publish in Taj's high school yearbook his senior year.
This is really funny and every time you try to bathe him does he ALWAYS do this?
I'm pinchin' that little tooshy!
HA!!! That is so funny! Gotta love the tooshie shots. :)
I wonder if it's only little boys? :) I love it! We usually play the same game with Max. He can't wait to dash off once he's in the buff. The other night I was feeling brave - we were on the phone with Ty's family and Max was getting fussy so I totally stripped him down. I had every intention of putting him in the tub soon, but he was having so much fun that I let it go a lot longer. He would just lay out on his back on the pillows of our bed and hang out like that. I thought all was well until I got him in the tub and walked into his bedroom right into a wet spot. :) My fault completely.
I agree with Jen - a great high school yearbook picture!
This is just the smile I needed today. Cute, cute!
I think that is the cutest little tooshie shot I have ever seen! I have had one too many wet spots to let Eli get away with that one. Plus, he is so excited to brush his teeth after the bath that any streaking tendencies are successfully stifled.
I LOVE that picture! It is perfect blackmail material a few years down the road!
Kirsten
A splendid shot. But I'm old enough to know that if you "seen 'em one, you've seen 'em all."
Grandpa O
Blake would like to point out that the left cheek is moving on up. And he laughed out loud when he saw it. (That is good blogging!)
Post a Comment