I love PEZ. No I do not collect the dispensers (although I must say I am now super excited to see my friend Ashley's collection!!! see comments on "nothing new" post). I am in it straight for the candy! I love PEZ. And so it is a typical staple gift for me on most birthdays and Christmas. But this year Mark took it to the next level. Please see the statistics below. He provided these with the gift!
- 9.16 lbs of PEZ
- 1,010 packs
- 6,060 individual pieces
- 17,675 calories
- 4,545 grams of sugar
I told him I could have probably done without the calorie and sugar count...but it is interesting nonetheless. :)
The first picture is of my PEZ supply and the second if of the city of PEZlandia...which I invented that night while gorging on PEZ!
PEZ long and prosper!



6 comments:
I wonder how many Peeps it takes to make up 17,675 calories.
Or Vanilla Tootsie Rolls.....
Holy Cow! You are set for 15 million years!!!
PEZ... that is a cool name, huh?
How long does it take a Pez lover such as yourself to go through almost 10 lbs. of Pez? You'll have to let us know when you finish them off.
Great gift!
While we're on the subject of Pez, you have to check out a short, hilarious film called "A Very Pez Nativity," that tells the tale of the 1st Christmas using Pez dispensers. The film is posted on Google video. Here is the link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8075894292595968288
Post a Comment