So I am sorry that I have not posted anything new lately. Our computer is actually "in the shop" so I am using my Dad's computer to create this post. I actually have lots to post about these days too. So a little taste of things to soon be posted about would include but is not limited to the following: Dominican Divas, Traveling Taj's, 6000 pieces of pez and special little holiday known as Nickel-anukkah! And that is just a sample my friends....so stay tuned!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Looking forward...did you see that Kenn North found my blog?! You'll have to go to my blog and then click to check his out. He's a dad! So fun...
How many Pez peices are considered too many? Seriously.
Kenn and Amy North's Homepage
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATHY NICOLE!!!!
Oooh! Can't wait to hear about Nickelanukkah! I want that holiday to be morphed into Jenanukkah at my house!
Happy Birthday! I will be waiting for the Nickelanukkah announcement soon!
Take your time, sweetie. We all can wait.
Dad
NO WE CAN'T - HURRY UP!!!!!
I am so looking forward to new posts!!
I am such a bum - I totally forgot your birthday yesterday!! Happy belated birthday Miss Cath! I hope you had a wonderful day and that your big man and little man did something nice for you! I love you to pieces. Let's do lunch really soon!
Happy b-day to you as well. I look forward to hearing all your blogging news. I had a wonderful b-day party sitting next to your mom-in-law. Maybe one day we can celebrate together as well!
Happy Belated Birthday! I am still waiting to hear about all the pez! Did you know that I have a pez collection? I was featured in the Summerlin Paper last year because of it... I felt very nerdy! We need to meet up for some lunch soon too!
I can't wait to hear all about your birthday Nickel! I can't wait to hear about all of it!
Post a Comment