Thursday, August 2, 2007

Nickelblonde

So as many of you know my sister Carolyn is a hairdresser (the best one I have ever had).  She moved far far away to Tennessee this summer but before she went I asked her to help me sow one last hair wild oat.  I was a blonde for just a few weeks.  I liked it.  It was fun.  I didn't have the money to maintain it in Carolyn's absence so I just went back to plain old brown...but it did make my summer a little more interesting.  Mark didn't mind it either.  :)

6 comments:

Bonny said...

I have one word for you as a blonde - H-O-T-T-I-E!!!

Danalin said...

Very nice, Cath. Don't you love great hairdressers in the family?

Darleen said...

Hey Cathy!!! I love the blonde look...very seductive. I would always love it when Carolyn would do my hair too.

7 Baldwin's said...

What a bomb shell!!! WOWZA's!

Anonymous said...

Cathy, I definitely have to say that you look much better blonde than I did. Do you remember my inbetween "Ronald McDonald". I unfortunately do, even though I've tried to block it out. I know you miss Carolyn, but I'm loving having her here.

Carolyn said...

You are one of my most fun and favorite clients! Plus you can pull off anything!