Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Feet

I just found these shoes at Target this evening and I am pretty happy about them. They were only $14.99 and quite comfy. Anyway...I just love red shoes so now I need to find some cute stuff to wear them with. I love my Target! Go get your own today (I won't mind).

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yes, those are totally cute and I just might be sportin' them too. Thanks for the tip.

Jen said...

Very cute and they look totally comfy!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... They are very tempting!

Emily said...

I'm doing a Target run tomorrow and will be checking out those shoes. Very cute!
Em

Bonny said...

Yip, those are cute!! And they totally say CATHY all over them!
Love ya girlie!!

Unknown said...

Cathy, I just have to say that I LOVE your blog! It can be so totally random and eccentric - in other words, so totally you! It is so much fun!

I miss you! and give Taj a squeeze for me!