Saturday, August 25, 2007

Totally 80's

We had a super fun night!  The girls that are renting our house threw an 80's themed b-day party.  My outfit was sort of lame (I think it bordered early 90's in retrospect)  but Mark went as George Michael and I was so proud of him. (I know what your thinking.  George plays for the other team but if you ask either team I think everyone will agree...he's a good looking man).  The house was decked out!  They had 80's pics around...and other tidbits like..."do you still fight the urge to say 'not!' "  They had Tab soda, silly puddy, chutes and ladders to play, even pac-man cupcakes.  It was really fun! Happy Birthday Anne!  Thanks for the totally awesome party. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. thanks for the blog space. It was a totally radical time and I am sor glad you came and brought the fam. we love you!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun and it's inspiring. Would anyone in Tennessee like to come to an 80's party? You can come too, Cathy. Just come on out.

Anonymous said...

Cathy... wow! I was looking at the yummy food pics. and I got way to hungry! That party looks alot of fun!

Jen said...

What a great idea, and it looks like everyone had a good time. P.S. I like your staff photo (Really, I'm not being sarcastic.)

Bonny said...

Sweet PARTAYYYY!! I love those girlies!
Happy b-day to Anne and I love the crimped hair - totally awesome!!!