So my husband and I have fallen in love with all things mac. We have gone the way of the apple for a couple of years now and have never looked back. However, I have recently discovered that there are a lot of blogging bells and whistles that are only available if you are using a PC. (I blame blogspot, not macs of course). But I thought that would a helpful tidbit if anyone else is like me and usually only use a mac. We do have my dad's pc here at the house so one day here I will switch the internet over to that and see what else I can whip up for the blog. And now you know....
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Mac Fan
Posted by nickel... at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cath,
You could also blog on your Mac then edit and tweek from the PC
I know what you mean! I've been pretty bummed about this myself. But I would NEVER trade my Mac for a PC!! Macs rule!!!
Post a Comment