Although Taj does not yet walk on his own he loves to be left to his own explorations! I took this picture today. He likes to scoot those chairs around and run his cars through here but today he decided to see what the view was like on the inside. He stayed there and checked the world out upside-down for a minute.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
A Life of Exploration
Posted by nickel... at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a great snapshot! Taj is so cool, he even wears cool shoes and doesn't know it! Give him a big snuggly kiss on those chubby kissable cheeks from me.
Grandpa says this kid is something to behold. Let's keep him.
Grandpa Owen
It's always important to look at things from a different perspective now and then....Have I told you lately how cute he is?!
What a cutie pie!! We should all look at the world upside-down once in a while. :)
Hey Nickel! It's Amanda (Slade) Coon! Taj is so handsome! He looks a lot like Mark. I hope you don't mind my visit. I found your blog from Nicole's. Feel free to check mine out too. I have a link to Melia's on there.
Oh and I agree with Carolyn, this kid looks like the cool kid on the block!
Post a Comment