Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hello Ladies

Well Taj has officially learned to grin for the camera! I went to snap a photo of him the other day and he just lit up.  Man they catch on quick.  And then I knew my family would like to know that Taj strolls over to the shelf that Grandma Gail had pictures of her youngest grand-babies and chats them up.  He will stand there and talk and talk to them...he even seems to use a cuter baby-talk voice than normal!  I love to watch and listen to that.  (side note...I don't know what the deal is with my technical difficulties on my blog lately..the pictures are being funny and that stupid poll just won't fix or be deleted.  My sister sent me a link to help me fix it, so I will get on that soon.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey C-Dog,

It's me, Mrs. Viet Kong. Uh, could Taj look any more like Mark? He's pretty much the cutest kid in town. Those teeth are killer! Keep the photos coming...

You will be happy to know that you have been my final push into blog-dom. I have been resisting for far too long. See my new (and still under construction) blog at "www.hickchickandasian.blogspot.com".

Anonymous said...

Nickel...

He is quite the gentleman! He is smiling and getting cuter every day! (By the way Carlee says Hi and you r cool!!!)

Bonny said...

Taj is such a cutie! I love his toothy grin!!

Anonymous said...

Cathy... I just saw all the things that you took on you tube! He is just sooooooooo cute!

aaron and allee said...

Cathy! How are you?! What a cute little boy! So happy to have found your blog...I have not made it very far into your posts, but they have been so fun to read! What did you do after graduating from BHS? Can't believe we are coming up on 10 years!