Due to popular demand (well Jen mentioned she would like some)...here are some more pictures of Taj Owen! There will be quite a few more, fear not. We give Taj a bath every night before bed and he loves it! And don't worry...that is my shirt...that I was wearing, in his mouth. He has been biting my shoulders occasionaly, but I don't think he means to...I think his teeth just really hurt. He still just has the 8 but I think there are more on their way.
Monday, July 30, 2007
MON-TAJ
Posted by nickel... at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Holy Cow- he's such a stud!!! And the spittin image of his daddy! Man you guys made a cute kid. I can't believe he's one tomorrow already! Time flies! Cute cute pics- and I'm stoked you have a blog now!! yay!
So cute!! Bathtime is so much fun! I can't believe Taj is going to be 1 - that is so crazy!!
The little man seems like a little ham! So adorable!!
Love ya Cath!
Bonny
Can that kid get any CUTER!!!!! I love the first picture of him with the mohawk, and I had no idea he had so many teeth - well, he is one now isn't he.
Taj is one hunk of a boy. I miss kissing those chubby cheeks!
So dang cute! You know, for as much as he looks like his dad, I still see some of you in there, Cathy. He is so handsome and so fun!
Man! He is 1 now! I thought he was like 5 months or something! He grows sooooooooooooooooooo fast!:) I love the mohawk! It reminds he of marks child!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAJ!!!!!
Hey Cathy! I found your blog on Carolyn's. Taj is such a handsome little guy. What a cutie! Can you believe our babies are growing up so fast??
Post a Comment