This last weekend Mark and I got to go to San Diego for our friend's wedding! Tajkins stayed here with some good friends of ours. We had a GREAT time.
Wendy and Jake were married in the San Diego Temple and it was a beautiful wedding. They are the kind of couple you are really happy found each other. They are just right!
On friday night, right when we got into town we went to dinner with Wendy and some of her family, so that's where the photos from.
Then after the wedding we went to the beach and explored. It was a nice cloudy day that made it perfect for being outside. (which is pretty much like everyday in San Diego right?)
It doesn't look half as scary in the picture but I was feeling really brave climbing on those cliffs and getting that close to the edge, especially because big waves would come crashing every now and then! We had a great time!



2 comments:
I think it is impossible to take a bad shot of that temple! I love the floating staircase inside. I'm so happy for Wendy and that rock is actually really cool looking.
Congrats to Wendy!! Sounds like she had a beautiful wedding at a very beatiful temple.
Love the pics - you're lookin super hot, momma!!
Post a Comment