So I have always sort of prided myself on never babying my baby too much. Truthfully he has always been a really tough little kid but even when he was a newborn I was able to let him cry it out in his crib, stick to the routine, etc. But I can tell now that I know that this new baby is coming and Taj has no idea how much his whole world will change that I am turning into a BIG SOFTIE! Being 8.5 months pregnant doesn't help my defenses either. You should see me chase this kid down for a diaper change...its ridiculous.
One good example of this was Sunday night. I was doing the dishes and Taj wanted to help so I let him sit up on the counter with me and he was sticking his feet in the sink under the warm water going "Oh....that's Niiiiiccceee" which slowly involved to the pictures above. It was fun. He makes me so happy.



7 comments:
I have the same exact pictures of Thomas, from the exact same situation. He would ask if he could help me with dishes and within 10 mintues he would be naked and in the sink. It only gets better when the sister comes along.
awesome photos Cathy! I'm totally with you and have become such a softie too! It's hard not to knowing what is ahead for our little boys, their little sisters!
Ari is going to Rock Taj's world!
This is the cutest little water bug I know.
Love it. The transition is going to be better than you think - promise. My momma gave me great advice about Max after Kelly was born..."you're not doing this TO him, you're doing this FOR him." He doesn't want to be an only child and he'll love having a little sister to hang with. That's all. :)
So cute. I wish I fit in the sink!!
What a fun life this sweet, beautiful boy has! Ari Nicole will have a brother who can teach her the ropes! I'm anxious to see her pictures on this blog. If you read this before you go to the hospital, I'll be thinking about you ALL day. Love you!
Post a Comment