Here's from her "I know everything grandpa . . ." Please don't get to enthralled with that beautiful dark hair. Check out her eyebrows and eyelashes. Those usually give the best indication of her true to-be hair color. Do you want to know anything else?
Yeah, we totally did want more pictures. She is BEAUTIFUL, Cathy! What a babe. I so wish that I could cuddle her now. I'll hold the urge until August. Congratulations. Enjoy her. Love you!
I WANT HER. Dibs on babysitting when its time and when im in town. I need to call you cathy. Oh and lemur girl... kinda growin on me on Top model, just putting that out there. i miss you
oh my gosh i can't even take how cute she is. she is so beautiful it's making my heart hurt, i just want to hold her and kiss her, she's so gorgeous. i hope your feeling well girl, staples-blahhhhh.
17 comments:
Okay, as one of the few who can testify, these pictures do not do justice to the prettiest little girl on our street! I like her, too!!
Love,
Linda
Here's from her "I know everything grandpa . . ." Please don't get to enthralled with that beautiful dark hair. Check out her eyebrows and eyelashes. Those usually give the best indication of her true to-be hair color. Do you want to know anything else?
So beautiful.
She is so stinking cute! I love love, LOVE the first picture. I can't wait to smell her in person!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Just like we all knew she would be. Congrats you three. :)
She's gorgeous! (No surprise there!) Congratulations!
She is beautiful! Congratulations. Can't wait to see her in person. Call us if you need help with Taj, we'd love to have him come play.
Congratulations. I love seeing new babies. I hope you are up and moving soon.
Congrats!!! She is sooo Cute... I can't wait to see her and hold her:) LOVE YA
Linds
Ahhh, too precious! And yes, I did want to see more photos of the babe. I definitely see some Roundy in her! She's a beauty!!!
Yeah, we totally did want more pictures. She is BEAUTIFUL, Cathy! What a babe. I so wish that I could cuddle her now. I'll hold the urge until August. Congratulations. Enjoy her. Love you!
Congratulations - She is beautiful, just like her mama. I am glad baby and mommy are doing well.
Love you guys!
I WANT HER. Dibs on babysitting when its time and when im in town. I need to call you cathy. Oh and lemur girl... kinda growin on me on Top model, just putting that out there. i miss you
Ahhh, congrats! She is beautiful. To me she looks like a Roundy but never can be too sure when so tiny. Way to go you two!
oh my gosh i can't even take how cute she is. she is so beautiful it's making my heart hurt, i just want to hold her and kiss her, she's so gorgeous. i hope your feeling well girl, staples-blahhhhh.
so so so cute!
She is awesome!! Wonderful.
Post a Comment