Ari Nicole was born this morning at 8:44 am at Summerlin Hospital. She weighed 7 lbs 8 ounces and was 19 inches long. Both she and Cathy are doing great. She has a full thick head of dark hair (almost long enough to style). Too bad it will all fall out soon probably. We are really stoked to have her as part of our family. Taj is going to love his new little sister.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Ari Nicole is here!
Posted by nickel... at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



20 comments:
Cathy, She is just as beautiful as her mama and looks just like her too! I'm sure Taj will be smitten. Congradulations and Love, Gwen
She is goregeous! I love all the dark hair! And I love the picture of Cathy holding her and you can just see the huge adoring smile in her eyes! Priceless!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats! She is lovely, and that hair is fabulous.
What a precious gift! Love her!
Oh my goodness! If I were there I would be all over that!!! She is so sweet. Love her hair and her face and her little new baby smell (although I can't really smell her, but it seems like I can when I see her pics). So cute. Love love love her!
PS. Taj, I love love love you too!
We are so excited for you all! She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to see her in person. Clara is very sad that someone has taken her place.
I can atest to the fact that she is sweet and so cute.
What a beautiful little girl!!! I love the hair :) We are so glad that everyone is doing well.
She is so cute!! i cant wait to see her!
congratulations. She is beautiful. I hope you continue to recover well.
Oooohhh congrats she's so pretty. I love when they have lot's of hair. Mine do too and it also falls out at about three months darn it.
i love my new cousin!! she's so cute, love you guys!
tay
She is gorgeous! Looks so much like her Mama!! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet baby Ari!
Congratulations!!! I have been waiting for this post. I can't wait to see her...she is so beautiful. I seriously can not believe all of that hair. YUMMY!
XOXO Melanie
She is beautiful I can't believe you are already on the ball and blogging. Good Job she is a cutie with fun hair.
Congratulations on a gorgeous baby girl! That hair is to die for... she seriously is a good looking newborn- hard to come by! She's not beat up or has a weird head or anything! haha you sure know how to make 'em cute! Hope you're recovering ok!
Congrats you guys!!! She is so beautiful and I love her hair! Cathy she is a little Roundy for sure! Hope you are doing well, recovering well etc... Our babies were basically the same size! Same weight, mine was just 1/2 in longer that's all. Funny. She is just precious!
So happy to hear she arrived! She is beautiful! love, Dana Unguren
OHHHH yay :) she is GORGEOUS! and i can tell she is going to be totally rad. I love the hair too. sooo dark and pretty!!
Cathy, Congrats! It was good seeing you at the Extreme House. I have to admit your "reveal" is so much cuter!
Sommer
Post a Comment