Alright, I have to tell you that I saw a video with this lady years ago and it makes me laugh hysterically. She actually does a full body workout using this same technique. I actually know someone that lost A TON of weight using this method of Body Flex. So funny!!!
Don't you worry I have done this lady's hair and she was very disappointed I didn't know who she was and she brought in her VHS from the trunk of her car so that I understood that she is famous and important. CRAZY!
5 comments:
This lady needs to go to her husband's barber; way too much hair. And I'd bet she believes in home schooling, too. Grandpa O
Alright, I have to tell you that I saw a video with this lady years ago and it makes me laugh hysterically. She actually does a full body workout using this same technique. I actually know someone that lost A TON of weight using this method of Body Flex. So funny!!!
My mom used to tell me not to make faces like that because my face may freeze that way....
Oh, man. I needed that laugh-until-you-cry-and-almost-pee-your-pants.
THANKS!
Don't you worry I have done this lady's hair and she was very disappointed I didn't know who she was and she brought in her VHS from the trunk of her car so that I understood that she is famous and important. CRAZY!
Post a Comment