Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lunch Date

So last week we went to Thomas the Train LIVE On Stage with Taj for Valentines Day.  It was super fun and really exciting (like Christmas morning exciting for me because I could see how stoked Taj was).  In fact, for the first 15 min of the show Taj couldn't even really clap or react or anything because he was so stunned and mesmerized by what was happening on the stage.  It was hilarious and a GREAT family Valentine's Date!
But earlier in the week they had Sir Topham Hat from Thomas the Train make 
an appearence at the Town Square Mall to read a couple of books.  So we went with our great friends the Ungurens and our hubbys even took there lunch break to come and play with us.  Sir Topham Hat looked nothing like the actual character (other than he did have a top hat on) and there were approximately a zillion kids running around.  But it made 
for a fun play date anyway.
When at Town Square one HAS to stop at H&M.  Laney found these shades that matched her rockin outfit.  I hope Ari has as much fashion sense and Laney!
Taj and Gavin kept themselves entertained with nothing but the windows to smush their faces up against. 
Cannon was there...just taking it all in! :)
Mark and Taj running the maze
Here is the clown that went on after Top Hat finished his 5 min performance. :)
Taj and his super pregnant Mama!

3 comments:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Sounds like some fun family outings. Elmo and Sesame Street were here and we thought about taking Morgan but wondered if he was too young to appreciate it all. I guess we should have tried. Cute pics!

. said...

On behalf of the swimsuit blog:
So everyone is just jealous of the size of your boobs and the models boobs, hence the reason they write surprising expressions about her chest, they are trying to twist her into being a hoe, when in reality we all want boobs just like yours and hers:]

Anonymous said...

I love the glasses. Where can I get a pair? I won't be there this Sunday to rub your belly...you'll miss me. :)