So yesterday I got to schedule my due date for Ari Nicole to arrive. March 17th (or 39 days from today) we will have our little girl! Which (in case you missed the reference above is also St. Patrick's day). Mark's already excited to give her her first pinch since he very much doubts she'll be wearing green when we meet her.
We also got some new ultrasound pics of our little girl which I understand fully are very
alien-esque but I couldn't resist posting them all the same!

This is her profile. Cute little nose hu?

And then this one even took Mark a min or two to figure out so don't stress if you are just weirded out. But facing your computer screen tilt your head to your right about 45 degrees and you will be looking at a zoomed in picture of little girl's nose and lips. I love how full they are! All my kids (thus far anyway) got their dad's juicy fruit lips!
Anyhow...the countdown has begun!
Watch out world Ari Nicole is on her way (well in just over a month that is)




12 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so Happy for you. I can't wait to see that cute Baby:) Good Luck with the count down. I hope it go fast for you.
Cory and Linds
Oh, Meesha will be so excited to share her birthday with her! Congrats!
Yeah!!!!!! Ari is going to be so cute!
She does look beautiful already. those are some nice ultrasound shots. Lucky girl!
Great shots! Congrats on starting your count down. I can't wait to meet her. :)
Okay...so it looks like you don't need more blogs to look at. Your list is a mile long!!! I love ultra sounds; its the best part of being pregnant.
LOVE the name that you picked out for her. You always bring a smile to my face Mizz Nickelicious!
Congrats! Does this mean she'll have good luck her whole life? I love your name choice. So cute!
Hey Kathy, it's Sarah (Hannah's sister).... so my little addi was born on March 17th. One year ago this year! Yeah for girls on St. Pattys!!
I think that means she will be lucky the rest of her life. Lucky you!
Can't wait to meet the little lady. How fun to have the exact date and something to plan for. Hope all is well with you guys. Nice alien faces!
Nickel! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! I'm voting you go with "Nickel" instead of "Nicole." That would be so cute!
Post a Comment