Ok so I don't know whether to blame being pregnant or just having a two year old or a combination of both but I have found myself fairly exasperated with my son as of late. And being a die hard fan of this movie I have even heard my thoughts say "Goblin King! Goblin King! Take this baby ay away from me!" which (if you are one of the few people who hasn't seen this movie) would mean that David Bowie should pop up and take Taj away to his castle and play with him until I make an effort to come find him through the Labyrinth. Well...the more I think about this the more I think that Taj would like this set up just as much (if not more) than me.
This is a great little video but if its too long for you just start the movie at minute 3 and watch the last 30 seconds and you will see what I mean about Taj LOVING this here Goblin set up! In fact I half wonder if the Goblins wouldn't get worn out first and return Taj to me early!



10 comments:
Kay I love this wait until you have two and there will be times you really want to say that. I love David Bowie and this is my fav show.
Ahhh.. the Labyrinth. This was definately in our movie top 5 list as kids. We used to watch the part where one goblin says "slap that baby, make him pee!" over and over and over.
I was in love with David Bowie in this movie. Stellar hair and all.
It is funny because quite frequently I say "Goblin king goblin king take this child away from me." Blake thinks I am crazy but it is good to know that you are with me on this one.
Oh Amen and Amen Sista!!! This is definitely a rough age. With the risk of sounding a bit doomsday-ish, just wait till you have two. I love being a mommy, but we are totally at the sibling rivalry stage. Our days get a little rough with the constant negotiations with a 2-year-old who is feeling slightly displaced by a now crawling and soon to be walking little bro.
I totally thought Bowie was hot in this too and it was one of my fav shows (it still is). Man we were weird back in the day (and still am)!
Oh Cathy...Reason #9,327 I love you. We share a love for Labyrinth. Although I am not one to say that David Bowie is hot (ack...), I am highly attracted to this movie as a whole. And, therefore, to you.
That is hilarious! I love this movie and yes, what a brilliant idea.
Labyrinth... oh, how I love this show! David Bowie in spandex and high heels with that fabulous hair, plus muppets. aahh...
I feel your pain and yes I am also sure Morgan would have a blast with the goblins and they would get tired and bring him home early! What are we gonna do with two?!-bEth
LOVE Labrynth! LOVE David Bowie in it. And I totally feel the same way about Olivia sometimes. You are too funny. Cute Blog.
WOW! I love this! Josh's little girl Sophia could sing this entire song around age 3. She loved it! Thanks for bringin back the memories.
Post a Comment