Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All about the Benjamin's!

So tonight Mark came home from work with our "allowance" in hand.  A whopping $20 bucks!  Anyway I was in the middle of dinner in the kitchen and just to be sassy I grabbed it and stuck it in my shirt and then promptly forgot it was there.
Then right after dinner we went to Costco.  When we were walking in Mark was holding Taj and I was chatting with my friend on the phone for like the first 5 min in the store and then we split up for like 10 min or so.  Anyway when we reunited Mark walked up to me with the BIGGEST GRIN on his face and that would be because I had a twenty dollar bill hanging out the top of my shirt, likely the whole time we were there.  
So I was this 6 month pregnant lady, not looking cute, waddling through Costco with a $20 hanging out of my cleave.  Only in Vegas baby!

11 comments:

Hupp Family said...

That's too funny. I received in the mail today the Christmas card we sent you guys. It said that it had the wrong address. I'm sorry it didn't get to you :( Let me know if you want me to resend it. Taj is so stinking cute by the way. That burger picture is so cute a funny. I love how his foot is propt up in the car. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! I am still laughing at that one. XO Kimberlink

McEwen Family said...

How I wish I could have seen you walking around costco strutin your stuff with, prego and all with the $20 dollar bill! hilarious.

SUZANNE said...

You're bringing sexy back, yeeeeah!

. said...

Life can't get any better than that! Thats great you gold-digger:]

Marleen said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

hahah that is seriously some comedy right there. i wanted to drop by and tell you the name of this website since i know your into music this guy listed the top 25 albums of the year, you might like some of them
http://www.comehereforgoodtymes.blogspot.com/

Danalin said...

love it!

Unguren said...

I think you did it on purpose...just to see if people would look. You did huh?!

The Rollo Crew said...

That has got to be one of the best stories I have ever heard! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Even though I heard this story in person it was still hilarious reading it! You should submit it to "In the Motherhood" I heard they are going from the webseries to a TV series. Check it out http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/motherhood-web-series-developed-abc-network-tv
-Wendy Wallace