the one on his wish list was MEGA-bucks. Well...one got returned to the store yesterday right when Mark got there for his shift (apparently they don't normally even carry this model in the stores and they sellout online all the time and are really hard to track down). So now there is this perfect, just the one he's always dreamed of bike trailer there at the store...AND it just so happens that there is a 50% off sale going on too. Then somehow Mark gets an additional employee discount as well and long story short we bought it, but we got it at over 70% the normal retail price. Merry January to Mark and Taj. But to no one's surprise Taj adores it! And I can't complain because they have already been off for a couple of rides leaving me here to enjoy my books or do this her post!
He knows what's coming! He is was watching Mark set it up with lots of help and excitement!
This is Taj showing you his muscles (or "muggles" as he likes to put it...I wonder if he has been reading the Harry Potter books too lately?)



8 comments:
That is awesome! I love a good deal. Your boys were meant to have it. XO Kimberlink
I saw them riding around my neighborhood - almost sure of it. I even thought, "dang, that is a nice bike trailer." If it wasn't Mark and Taj, then someone else got the exact same one and is pretending to be your boys.
Thanks again for watching Clara, she has been talking about you ever since.
I am kinda jealous. But...I would need a bike to pull it too.
Is that the chariot? The one that can switch out the wheels for skis?
John read this first and said that we need to make a trip to LV so Mark can get us a trailer. We'll bring that Iphone with us when we come...
Can this also just be a jogging stroller? Looks pretty cool.
We got a bike trailer when Andrew was 4 months old and stuck him in it! Yes we are nuts, but love the trailer!!! Such a great purchase, and you can use it for baby Ari too! you guys will love it. We look like dorks when we take it out b/c we tie our dogs up to our bikes also so it really is a family affair. You can totally see how excited Taj is!
I did a ton of research on bike trailers and the Chariot is the best there is! Great deal! We found ours craigslist for $275 (with the bike, strolling and jogging attachments)! It had only been used 4 times! I am glad that you have one and jealous that you live in a climate that you can use it more often than us! P.S. This is Mesha's sister, Chamaine!
Post a Comment