Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm a Good Guesser!

So my friend Lindsey had a blog giveaway to whoever could guess the number of pens that she had in this ziplock bag!  Fancy stuff!  Her hubby works at the Hyatt and always comes home loaded with pens and she wanted to purge a few of them.  Well... I guessed and I WON!  
So today I got this big package in the mail addressed to the "Good Guesser!"
Whatever could it be?
Ah yeah baby!  A giant bag of pens!  For some reason office supplies really do bring me lots of delight!  I have already stocked all the spots in the house that I like to have pens.  It is blissful!  I'm so stoked I won!  I'm so stoked I got a big present in the mail today!  Made me totally happy!
Lindsey's a hoot too by the way and a blossoming movie maker.  You can catch some of my favorite lindsey moments here and here!  
Thanks Lindsey!

5 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Roundy said...

How many pens were in that bag?

nickel... said...

64 and I guessed right on the money!

Unguren said...

Well done. Who knew that pens would delight you so much?!

The Rollo Crew said...

I loved reading about your cruise and Christmas...what fun lives you have. I loved reading about the Taj-isms...what a great idea! See you Sunday!!
XOXO Melanie

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Glad you liked them. I had to fight my them out of my aunt maureen hands when she came over. I am so glad you love them as much as her.

Gosh, I bet Mark has a hey day shopping as Office Max for your birthday.